A durable rucksack equipped for operations in the harshest environments, our Forces Loader 25 is made of hard-as-nails waterproof XTP. This tough 1000D fabric is backed up by Duraflex buckles and no.10 self-repair zips, ensuring this pack will last years of extreme use. The Airmesh back system balances your load and is padded to ensure your comfort after carrying it for days. As well as several internal compartments, the Forces Rucksack has MOLLE points and a shock cord system on the exterior, so you can optimise the bag to carry all your essential kit on short exercises.
SHIPPING & RETURN
- Royal Mail Standard delivery charges apply to orders under £20
- Free Royal Mail Standard delivery is offered for orders over £20.
- Next Day Tracked Delivery with DPD is offered at a charge of £6 per order under £50 and FREE for orders over £50 - this can be selected at checkout. Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- We are only open Monday - Friday and any orders placed on Friday before 2pm will be delivered by DPD on the Saturday.
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 30 days - no questions asked. We have an easy and hassle free return policy.
Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
BACKPACK TECHTHE LOW DOWN...
52cm x 24.5cm x 22cm
Top with draw cord snow closure
Airmesh Back System and Padded Hip Belt
1000D XTP polyester