A durable pack equipped for operations in the harshest environments, our Forces 33 is made of hard-as-nails waterproof XTP. This tough 1000D fabric is backed up by Duraflex buckles and no.10 self-repair zips, ensuring this pack will last years of abuse. The Airmesh back system balances your load and is padded to ensure your comfort after carrying it for days. As well as several internal compartments, the Forces 33 has MOLLE points and a shock cord system on the exterior, so you can optimise the bag to carry all your essential kit on short exercises.
• Airmesh back system
• Large side pockets
• Extended lid compartment
• Tough no. 10 self repair zips
• Drawcord snow collar
• Duraflex buckles
• Walking pole and ice axe loops
• MOLLE and daisy chain attachment points
• Hydration bladder compatible
- Royal Mail Standard delivery charges apply to orders under £20
- Free Royal Mail Standard delivery is offered for orders over £20.
- Next Day Tracked Delivery with DPD is offered at a charge of £6 per order under £50 and FREE for orders over £50 - this can be selected at checkout. Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day.
- We are only open Monday - Friday and any orders placed on Friday before 2pm will be delivered by DPD on the Saturday.
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 30 days - no questions asked. We have an easy and hassle free return policy.
Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.
BACKPACK TECHTHE LOW DOWN...
55 x 29.5 x 22cm
Top with draw cord snow closure
Duraflex accessories and no. 10 zips make this a long-lasting bag in rough conditions., MOLLE system, D rings, ice axe loops and top loading shock cord, 2 x 1.8L 15x31cm zipped side pockets, Storm flaps, a snow collar and waterproof coated XTP ensure this pack functions well in heavy rain and wet conditions., and This pack is comfortable and secure to carry, with a padded Airmesh back system, shoulder and chest straps.
1000D XTP polyester
A DURABLE PACK READY FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS